City: Ottawa ON, Canada
- to provide schematic capture and/or schematic modifications using CAD software;
- develop libraries of schematic symbols and component footprints for use in PCB designs;
- create CAD representations of Printed Circuit Board mechanical drawings;
- provide circuit placement of component parts following schematic capture and electronic design flows;
- provide interconnections of design traces;
- create electronic manufacturing files of completed designs for the creation of Printed Circuit Boards;
- interface closely with engineers on a daily basis;
- ability to work with precision tools and specifications (e.g. 0.001 one thousandths of an inch grids or less).
- have a good knowledge of computer operations and file structures;
- be able to work as a team member;
- be creative and innovative;
- interested and flexible in learning several design software and functions;
- have good oral and written communication skills and good inter-personal skills;
- have the ability to work to specific design guidelines/rules and defined schedules;
- demonstrate exceptional time management skills.
- A college degree in electronics is preferred.
- Experience in Mentor Expedition, Cadence Allegro or Altium Designer is an asset.
Salary: According to experience