Vision Circuit Technologies is an Ottawa based corporation specializing in High-Speed digital, Analog, Power and RF printed circuit layouts. Designs are captured electronically via CAD (computer aided design) tools such as Cadence Allegro, Mentor, PADS, PCAD, Cadstar, Protel, etc.
- To provide schematic capture and/or schematic modifications using CAD software.
- Develop libraries of schematic symbols and component footprints for use in PCB designs.
- Create CAD representations of Printed Circuit Board mechanical drawings.
- Provide circuit placement of component parts following schematic capture and electronic design flows.
- Provide interconnections of design traces.
- Create electronic manufacturing files of completed designs for the creation of Printed Circuit Boards.
- Interface closely with engineers on a daily basis.
- Ability to work with precision tools and specifications (e.g. 0.001 one thousandths of an inch grids or less).
- Have a good knowledge of computer operations and file structures.
- Be able to work as a team member.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Interested and flexible in learning several design software and functions.
- Have good oral and written communication skills and good inter-personal skills.
- Have the ability to work to specific design guidelines/rules and defined schedules.
- Demonstrate exceptional time management skills.
- Education: A college degree in electronics is preferred.
- Position: Full time / Permanent PCB Designer
- Location: Ottawa office
- Salary: According to experience